WernerCo Introduces New Weather Guard OEM Van Solutions
Range includes Ford Transit Connect, Ram ProMaster, Mercedes Sprinter and others.
WernerCo announces the introduction of professional trade packages for commercial van OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturer), including the Ram ProMaster, the Mercedes Sprinter, Ford Transit Connect and others.
Designed for contractors and remodelers on the move, the Weather Guard OEM van solutions packages provide secure, durable and organized van solutions for professionals, regardless of the vehicle. The custom designed Weather Guard Van solutions are developed to fit every detail, including the contours of specialty vans, such as the Ram ProMaster.
“We have expanded our offering to provide Weather Guard van storage solutions for a range of vehicle manufacturers because we know a one-size-fits-all approach isn’t always best”, said Jeff Kotz, Senior Van Product Manager from WernerCo. “Among our offerings, we are excited to have several for Ford and will continue to develop customized van and truck solutions for new vehicle models as they are introduced. Our goal is to continue to provide professional tradesmen with solutions that secure their tools and materials, while maximizing productivity.”
Customizable Van Solutions That Are Easy to Install
The Weather Guard Van storage solutions feature custom bulkhead, space-maximizing design, and a wide range of shelving and accessory options to accommodate any type of trade business—from general contractors to plumbing and Mechanical/ HVAC. With ready-to install accessories and pre-drilled holes, Weather Guard installs quickly and allows for customizations.
The storage solutions and accessories provide flexibility and convenience while the ladder and roof rack options make loading and unloading oversized equipment or supplies easy and secure. Weather Guard now offers a full range of professional trade packages for all commercial van OEM’s from the New Ford Transit Connect and RAM Promaster to the Ford E-Series, Chevy Express/GMC Savana, Nissan NV and the Mercedes Sprinter.
Each custom designed Weather Guard Van Storage solution includes:
- * Better Bulkheads: The Bulkhead for the 2014 Transit Connect and Promaster vans provide maximum protection for drivers and passengers against shifting loads in the cargo area and allow for unobstructed visibility of the cargo, side door and rear door areas.
- * REDZONE Van Shelving: The shelving systems come in popular sizes with two, three or four shelves and make it easy to create custom configurations. The secure storage shelf and door modules maximize efficiency and security. End panels and single shelves complete the system and are packaged separately.
- * Drawer & Bin Cabinets: High quality, durable drawer cabinets feature latches for each drawer, smooth ball-bearing rollers and secure locks that can be keyed alike. Bin cabinets feature hook and loop fasteners to securely hold bins in place.
- * REDZONE Accessories: Keep frequently used tools and materials close—including a tool organizer, cleaning station, bucket and tank holders, caulk tube tray and a range of trade-specific accessories.
- * Quick Installation: Features floor mounting brackets, simplified bulkhead mounting brackets and pre-punched mounting holes in end panels and shelves.
- * Specialty Storage: Includes new secure storage locking cabinets and drawers, including the PACK RAT Drawer Units, lightweight and stackable ITEMIZER Drawer Units, or the BED RAT Sliding Platform.